1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Natural Therapies Directory NI Shop.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price less any postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. Please contact us first.
If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We will give you instructions on how to return your parcel and explain what paper work we require. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and refund your original method of payment, within a seven days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. Posting your return
Make sure your parcel is wrapped securely when returning any item. In most cases you will be able to send your return with the packaging that the order was sent in.
14. Refund or replacement
Once we have received your item back safely, we can then take the appropriate action in accordance with your instructions.
All returns should be made to the following address:
Natural Therapies Directory NI Shop
26 Massey Avenue